SimInsights exhibited in SHRM 2022 in New Orleans from June 12 to 15 with booth number 5535 in the SHRMLabs Workplace Innovation Zone, situated in Hall C among other member companies.
Instructional designers, subject matter experts, and educators/trainers can use HyperSkill to bring their amazing concepts and ideas to VR/AR without needing to master coding or AI/ML methodologies.
Here is an example showing the possibilities: : https://lnkd.in/gYQb55ds
HyperSkill’s primary features include:
– Create once, play anywhere (cross-platform compatibility for all VR/AR platforms, including the web and iPad)
– Nocode authoring for AI-enabled simulations that are interactive and conversational
– Embodied AI-powered virtual assistants with spatial awareness that can also answer contextual queries
– Authors’ conversation scripts can be followed by virtual assistants, bringing any story to life.
– Training scenarios for soft and job skills can be designed and shared.
– Comprehensive scoring, assessment, certification, and reporting analytics (xAPI)
– There is a free version available to increase accessibility and assist education.
More details here https://lnkd.in/gV8h9-vc