Irvine, California, November 9, 2023: CraneMorley invited SimInsights and Meta to join a webinar titled Business Applications for Meta Quest 3. The webinar focused on the capabilities of the new Meta Quest 3 VR/MR headset and SimInsights’ no-code VR platform, HyperSkill.
In this webinar, CraneMorley representative Nick Berger showcased four HyperSkill simulations that spanned both technical skills and soft skills. The simulations covered industrial sectors like healthcare, energy as well as automotive. Quest3 delivers both virtual and mixed reality under $500 and HyperSkill licensing starts at $0. Together, this hardware software bundle unlocks the next generation of skilling and credentialing.
All of these simulations were created using HyperSkill no-code AI/XR platform, within days not months. Using pre-built templates and a graphical UI, instructional designers, subject matter experts and other non-technical professionals can rapidly create and publish immersive simulations.
A Q&A session allowed attendees to tailor the information to their specific needs, ensuring that the content was as relevant as possible.
HyperSkill stood out in five key aspects at the webinar:
- Openness: Unlike other vendors, HyperSkill and Skillful are open which allows customers to incorporate simulations from multiple sources. It fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing within the industry which are vital for benefitting the entire ecosystem
- Innovation: HyperSkill sets itself apart by supporting no-code creation, cross-platform delivery, and AI-powered learning and assessment. These innovative features offer unparalleled flexibility and advanced learning experiences.
- Agility: HyperSkill’s accelerated simulation creation process, offers 100 times faster than traditional coding using game engines, impressed attendees. This means new content can be developed within days or weeks, revolutionizing the speed at which training materials can be produced.
- Cost: We strive to keep our prices 10 times lower compared to other vendors because low price is essential for advancing equity and access in training.
- Shared ownership: Unlike other vendors, HyperSkill enables customers to own the intellectual property (IP).
The webinar emphasized knowledge sharing, with attendees encouraged to share their experiences with Generative AI, fostering a collaborative learning environment.
To learn more about our programs, please visit our website or contact our sales team for detailed information on how HyperSkill can empower your organization with cost-effective and impactful training solutions.